WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TODAY
Our free SEO site audit will show you the areas that you can improve right now to raise your Google ranking
WE’VE HELPED COMPANIES LIKE
Site speed and security are becoming more important in determining how well your site ranks. We’ll show you how to improve both.
We give you the lowdown on the best website design tools. Make your site look like a million bucks, not cost a million bucks!
If all else fails, let us build it for you. From initial design to conversion and growth hacking, we’ve got you covered.
WE’RE WEB DESIGN EXPERTS & SPECIALIZE IN CUSTOM WORDPRESS SITES
WordPress has been called the “darling of Google” for its search engine friendliness right out of the box. We specialize in custom WordPress themes that highlight your brand and message. Our “design with SEO in mind” philosophy and our attention to search engine optimization during site development greatly improve the chances that your business will appear on page one of search engine results pages quickly. Why should you choose us for your next web design project? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- We specialize in custom WordPress design
- We create designs that provide optimal visitor experience
- Our designs are based upon current standards, yet maintain compatibility with older browsers
- We are a local Winston Salem web design company
WE CUSTOMIZE THE MOBILE SITE EXPERIENCE
An engaging desktop site design is only the beginning. We are also expert at taking your WordPress site mobile. In the age of smart mobile devices, a custom WordPress mobile site is a necessity. The statistics below show why a WordPress theme designed to provide the best mobile site experience is essential to your bottom line:
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop (Source: comScore, 2012)
- Mobile searches related to restaurants have a conversion rate of 90% with 64% converting within the hour (Source: xAd and Telemetrics, 2012)
- 57 percent of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. Similarly, 40 percent of consumers will go to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience (Source: Compuware, 2012)
WE DEVELOP SEO STRATEGIES THAT BRING YOU TARGETED LEADS
In today’s digital world, you will lose business to your competitors every day if your potential customers can’t find you online. That’s where developing a strong SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and content marketing strategy comes into play. Think about these SEO and search facts:
- 93% of online experiences begin with search (Search Engine Journal)
- The top organic 5 listings on the first page of search results get over 67% of ALL visitor clicks (MOZ)
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results (Hubspot)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while traditional leads from sources such as direct mail or print advertising have a 1.7% close rate (Search Engine Journal)
There is no magic involved in SEO. It involves research, planning, ongoing analysis and hard work. And always remember, SEO is a marathon, not a sprint.
What’s your SEO score?
Use our free SEO audit tool to see how any page in your current site is optimized for a target keyword. We’ll also show you how you stack up against one of your competitors!
“They are wonderful to work with, VERY knowledgeable and VERY reasonably priced.”
“Within a week of our redesigned site going live, we received the largest online order we’ve ever gotten. Thank you for our new image!”